Friday, December 4, 2015

Maps???

Hola, hola Coca-Cola's!

Soooo...

Tuesday and Wednesday I got the flu AGAIN! NOOO! NO MORE SICKNESS ALLOWED!!! Blah...like literally, blah. But I'll do you all a favor and not go into the details. While I waited to get my new companion, I was companions with Sister M--- for a couple days, who took super good care of me. She'd only been out for six weeks and she didn't even know me that well, but she took care of me and cleaned our apartment If that's not unconditional love, then I don't know what is. I was supposed to pick up my new companion, Sister B---, but since I was bed bound, my loyal roommate, Sister G--- brought her over for me. I absolutely LOVE Sister B---! She is the sweetest, cutest, most patient person I've ever met. I don't know how she does it. She makes being Senior Companion not so stressful. What a blessing!

One thing that keeps us on our toes is knowing where everything is. We cover two stakes, including the mountains. You all know how great my sense of direction is. Haha, oh boy. We don't have a GPS, so we've been using those things called maps. Ever heard of them? I've actually been getting pretty good at using them. Well, better than I had before. It's still a bit of a struggle to get anywhere though. Maybe I shouldn't have prayed and asked Heavenly Father to help us get to know the area better because that's exactly what's happening.

So I don't know how to get anywhere on the road, but I do know what path to take to get back to my Father in Heaven. And that's a map that so many people in this world do not have. I know that as we have faith, repent, are baptized, receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end, Heavenly Father will lead us in the direction which leads back to Him.

You're all the greatest!

Sister Sommers
Hola, hola Coca-Cola's!

1 comment:

  1. That's the bestest map of all! Hope you're 100% well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Sis. Sommers would LOVE to hear from YOU.